Bean and Veggie Quesadilla
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Place two tortillas on a large cookie sheet.
- Open canned beans and place in a strainer. Rinse under cold water.
- In a large non-stick pan heat oil.
- Sauté red pepper, green pepper, broccoli and beans until soft. About three minutes.
- Add chilli powder, salt and pepper and sauté one minute.
- Add 1/6 of veggie and bean mixture onto one half of each of the tortillas.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Fold other half of tortilla over vegetable mixture and cheese.
- Repeat until all filling is used.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Note: Childcare facilities with 8+ children should check with their Licensing Officer about what is needed to serve food
Recipe adapted from Collective Kitchen Cookbook