Bugs in a rug!
3 - 5
How to Play
- Play music and have the kids move around and dance any way they want.
- When the music stops, all the kids have to curl up as small as possible (like a bug) with their heads in to their knees so they are unable to see.
- While the children do this, select one person to be covered up by a blanket so no one can see who it is.
- Then, all the other children must stand up and guess who is under the blanket.
- Play as many times as necessary to have every child be hidden.