4. LIMIT RECREATIONAL SCREEN TIME AND PROLONGED SITTING
british Columbia child care regulation:
- Screen time (TV, computer, electronic games) limited to less than 30 min/day. beach ball
- Programs where children are attending for 3 hrs or less should not include any screen time. beach ball
- Screen time is not offered for children under two years of age. beach ball
- Limit prolonged sitting activities (in a stroller, high chair, board games, crafts) and schedule frequent short bursts of activity for one to two minutes.