6. COMMUNICATE REGULARLY WITH FAMILIES AND PROVIDE EDUCATION ABOUT PHYSICAL ACTIVITY AND PHYSICAL LITERACY
Family involvement and regular communication can enhance the child’s development at home. Building relationships with families and promoting physical activity will help create a positive child care environment.
- Provide physical activity learning opportunities for families when possible.
- Share the physical activity habits of the child(s) day with the family.
- Provide families with opportunities to participate in physical activities.
- Share ideas with families to continue active play at home.