3 - 5
Running, jumping, hopping
Where this can be played
Indoors or outdoors
How to Play
- When the leader of the game calls GO, the players can run around and move in any way they want.
- When the leader says “5-4-3-2-1 FROZEN FIIISH”, the players must lie down and be as still as possible.
- The leader walks among the fishes, looking for movement.
- If the leader sees movement, the children get back up and move again.
- The children have to try and stay still for as long as possible to beat their own record.
Source – adapted from playworks.org