I Spy Movement
2 - 5 year olds
How to Play
- Find an area in your space where you can keep coming back to.
- Gather all the children in the area and say “I spy, with my little eye, something that is…” and pick an object that is a certain colour, material or shape.
- All the children run to find something that is like the object that you picked.
- If no-one is touching it, tell all the children they need to pick something else that matches the colour, material or shape that you chose.
- Keep the kids moving until someone is correct.
- When someone is touching the object you chose, call out you found the object and then come back to the start and play again.
Source: Chris Wright