Toys or objects of different shapes and sizes
A box to place the toys in
A few sets of tongs
Fundamental Movement Skills
Fine motor skills, coordination
How to Play
- Collect toys and objects of different sizes and place them in a box.
- Give the children a set of tongs and have them pull out the toys from the box.
- If the object is dropped, they can try to pick it up again.
- When an item is pulled out of the box successfully, it can be placed in a line and another child can have a turn.
- This game can be played in small or large groups.
Source- Chris Wright