- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Drain beans and rinse very well with lots of running water.
- Put beans in bowl and mash together.
- Add half the salsa (½ cup), chilli powder, and cumin. Mix well.
- Chop green onions and grate cheese.
- Place bean mixture on edge of tortilla and sprinkle cheese and green onion on top.
- Roll up filled tortilla and place seam side down on baking sheet.
- Bake at 350°F for 10 minutes.
- Top with remaining salsa & yogurt, if desired.
Recipe adapted from Kids in the Kitchen
Note: Childcare facilities with 8+ children should check with their Licensing Officer about what is needed to serve food