- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Bake pizza crust in preheated oven for eight to 10 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- Cool pizza crust.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese with sugar and vanilla until fluffy.
- Spread cream cheese mixture onto cooled crust.
- Arrange fruit on top of filling.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Recipe adapted from Collective Kitchen Cookbook
Note: Childcare facilities with 8+ children should check with their Licensing Officer about what is needed to serve food