Vegetables with Dilly Dip
- Finely chop green onion.
- Mix together green onion, cottage cheese, yogurt, lemon juice and spices in a bowl. If you wish, this can be pureed in a blender until smooth. Portion 1-2 tbsp. (15-30 mL) for each student.
- Wash the vegetables.
- Cut the carrots and red pepper into strips.
- Cut the broccoli into florets.
- Slice the cucumber. The mushrooms can be left whole.
- Organize vegetables on plates.
Recipe adapted from Kids in the Kitchen and Collective Kitchen Cookbook
Note: Childcare facilities with 8+ children should check with their Licensing Officer about what is needed to serve food